Practicing Muay thai in the Present
As for equipment for exercising and practicing in the real muay thai camp in Thailand , Muay thai is essential for the boxing camp to apply regularly; this equipment is required for every boxing camp to have in for exercising and protecting dangers to their bodies as these followings:
1. A Jumping Rope is the exercised equipment to exercise bodies in order to have strong legs with high activeness.
2. A punching ball is the practiced equipment to punch and calculate the sensitivity to eyes because the punching ball might be bouncing when it had been punched. Then, the boxer should practice to punch rapidly, control the force to punch for get balancing and practicing the quickness for the sensitivity of eyes to punch against the ball.
3. A Strap is the protected equipment from any sprain finger or any scratched finger while punching ; the boxer should wrap the fingers prior putting the boxing glove to punch the sandbag or practice to punch.
4. A suspensory used by the boxer is the protected equipment to reduce the danger of any important organ of the boxer without causing injury from punching ; the boxer must wear every time to punch in the muay thai stadium.
5. A teeth grinding is the protected equipment to reduce the danger of any tooth or mouth to be injured from punching ; it is the significant equipment that the boxer should wear to be familiar with and wear every time to punch in the muay thai stadium or practice to punch.
6. The boxing gloves is the practiced and competed equipment; they are essential to the boxer and the boxing camp that the boxer should wear them when he or she is going to practice to punch or when he or she is competing on the boxing stadium. Besides, there are multiplies of sizes for the boxing gloves from 4 – 6 ounces with different prices classified in the practiced boxing gloves to the competed boxing gloves which the practiced boxing gloves might be larger and softer than the competed boxing gloves.
7. A punch back is the practiced equipment to practice to punch the sandbag which has the shape as same as the boxing gloves , but it is smaller. Moreover, it is used to practice to punch and protect any finger to be sprained and scratched when practicing to the sandbag. In the muay thai camps in Thailand have many sandbags .
8. A boxing pad is the practiced equipment to punch with fist, foot, knee and elbow to get to the significant target of any part of body classified in to hand boxing pad , stomach boxing pad , long pad and knee guard ; the trainer should wear suitably with the body to lure the boxer to punch with fist, foot, knee and elbow on the multiplies of pads to the body of the trainer.
9. A sandbag is the practiced equipment to punch with fist, foot, knee and elbow ; it is the significant equipment that every boxing camp should have in order to be practiced by the boxer by kicking , kneeing , punching and elbowing.
10. A dumbbell to exercise body is the practiced equipment for testing the strength of body on the muscles of neck and Jaw by holding in mouth and lift up and down or practicing the force of arms by holding by hands and practicing to punch the air.
11. A barbell to lift up weight is the practiced equipment of testing the strength of muscles for arms and chest to be strong by lifting up and down.
12. A swing rope is the practiced equipment of testing the strength of wrists, arms and chests by tying on the crossbeam to swing body up and down which is being seen in the further practicing of boxing.
13. A timing clock is the timing equipment to practice the boxing of the boxer classified in to each round per 5 minutes and when the time had been passed for 1 minute , it was called 1 passing. Then, when the time had been passed for 5 minutes , it was called 1 round . Moreover, the boxer will practice in 8 -10 round when he or she has practiced the boxing.
14. The boxers are the shorts with the wider of clothes for legs, cutting out with several shining colors and sewing with the name of boxer and the boxing camp on the boxers which the boxer should wear when practicing in the boxing camp and competing in the boxing stadium.
15. A foot wrap is the protected equipment to reduce danger of any foot wrist for the boxer not to be sprained while kicking the sandbag or competing in the boxing stadium ; the boxer should wear it all the time when competing in the boxing stadium to protect any feet wrist to be sprained from kicking another boxer.
Muay Thai Data : muay thai training thailand , muay thai lab , muay thai camp thailand